21 August 2007

Water and sanitation glossary

Q: I am about to develop a glossary of common terms to be placed under the umbrella of water and environmental health. I seek generally agreed interpretations of these two terms plus interpretations or definitions of other water and sanitation terms. Do you know if such a glossary already exists?
(researcher, INGO, Ireland)

Answer:
For an overview of glossaries and (multilingual) thesauri in the field of water and sanitation, take a look at the IRC web page on glossaries and thesauri.
This selection is taken from web sites and from publications which are available online.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is exactly what I needed for my links in a glossary on gender, sanitation and hygiene which I am currently preparing for a site of the World Bank....